10 Influential Albums of My Teenage Years
What are the 10 Influential Albums of My Teenage Years? I don’t know, but I think I’m going to blog about it. Because Erin did it. And I had Erin on my mind today when I was listening to Happy Country Music out of nowhere this morning and HWMMS asked me why on earth I was listening to Country Music. (I blame her, college.)
Teenage years 13—–17?
- Michael Jackson-Thriller
I cried when I got this record for Christmas.
Thank you Auntie Carroll.
- Duran Duran-Seven and the Ragged Tiger
I can’t imagine a childhood without my Linda Lu being Mrs. Taylor and me being Mrs. LeBon.
- Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
- Madonna-Like a Virgin (and True Blue, eeek how do I choose?)
Oooh. Tough call.
- Whitney Houston-Whitney Houston
Cause I believe the children are our future.
- Milli Vanilli-Girl You Know It’s True
Cause it was my very first *live* rock concert. Right Melbro and Auntie Carroll?
- Depeche Mode-Violator
Thank you Katie.
- Michael W. Smith – Change Your World
Thank you Krissyfur.
- How do I choose? Cyndi Lauper? George Michael? I had a tough time coming up with the last one and then it came to me…Les Miserables! Cause seriously, what would my life BE without Les Mis?