27 Things I Will Have Time To Do About Once The New York Senate Votes on Marriage Equality
1. Post song lyrics by Lowest of the Low
Take pictures of my tomatoes growing.
Dance with no pants on.
5. Find another way to annoy everyone.
6. Work on building a real life flux capacitor
7. Research this thing called Hockey draft?
8. Drink beer.
9. Make love, out of nothing at all.
10. Read me some Ayn Rand.
11. Finally work on my crochet a penguin kit!
12. Furminate Simba Cat.
13. Bake a Cherry Chip Cake!
14. Eat tacos.
15. Visit a psychic.
16. Figure out how to spend the remaining $ in my FSA before the end of August
17. Delete a few more Facebook friends?
18. Watch Ice Loves Coco!
19. Complain about the heat.
Download Google Music Beta
Buy more band-aids.
22. Figure out when to use emdashes vs endashes.
23. Toss out the pussy willows I still have from Dyngus Day.
24. Browse through my HS Yearbook
25. Go see Mr. Poppers Penguins (at the drive in?)
26. Go out with my wonderful cousins 🙂
27. Come up with 27 more ideas of thins I will do after the senate votes…
ANY OTHER IDEAS? LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS!