My feets hurt.
I smell of a unique combination of dirt grass sidewalkchalk chocolatefromiccreambar porta potty weebitofspiltbeer kerosene latenightportapotty and freezedried wet (alternate windy cold and sunny all day!)
Which means I had a great day.
I’m currently in the process of uploading many, many photos. Yippee!
Festivals like this always make me sparkle with wonder and possibility.
- I want to be a photographer (realizing this one more every day, I like taking the unnoticed shots)
- I want to be an artist. Paint. Not sidewalk chalk.
- I want to sing…not necessarily on stage.
- I want to be a happy hip mom.
- I do NOT want to be a happy hip mom. (Yet- God Bless you stoller happy families!)
- I want to write.
- I want to be knee deep in the action.
- I want to hide and watch the people go by.
- I want to be with my friends.
- I want to play.
- I want to plan and organize.
- I want to volunteer.
- I want to go to sleep.
PS. No apartment.