Creativity? I woke up with this earworm in my head.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch starring Neil Patrick Harris was my first broadway musical. And HWMMS first Broadway musical. It was outstanding.
I go through phases where I NEED TO HEAR HEDWIG RIGHT NOW and that usually involves time in the pool. And also wine.
It’s a guilty pleasure singing and drinking wine and swimming along to Neil Patrick Harris.
But I never woke up before singing about wigs. 🙂
Where am I going with this post? Well, this song is reminding me to embrace putting on all those “wigs” and play out all the different creative parts I’ve created in this life I love. I’ve been doing much better.
- I’ve been writing/blogging a lot more the past month. WHICH IS MY EVERYTHING.
- I’ve been reading again. Did a great job in January, not so much in February. Soul Date at Barnes and Noble helped.
- I’ve been cooking lots and lots. New recipes too.
What I need to do more of?
- Singing. Even if it’s in the kltchen while cooking or in the pool while swimming. It’s not my first instinct to listen to music for entertainment.
- Painting. Yep. Deep down inside I have an easal and set of acrylics with my name on them. And a whole lot of ideas. THIS is something I mostly think about and never do.
Thank you for the reminder Hedwig.