HWMMS has been kicking butt with house renovations!
The Dining and Living Rooms are almost complete! So far he has tackled the following projects. Mostly on his own, since I’m a trainwreck and a wee bit messy. I love my husband.
- Remove Popcorn Ceilings in All Rooms/Sand/Paint White
- Paint Dining Room/Hallway Walls Prussian Blue
- Remove Carpets in All Rooms/Electrical Heat Registers
- Remove/Replace Ceiling Lights/Chandelier
- New Valance/Hardware for Dining Room
- Tear Down Living Room Shelf
- Paint Living Room Walls Oatmeal Stone
Remove/Replace Switchplates/Doorbell/Smoke Detectors
New Curtain/Hardware for Living Room (I still need to steam!)
Only thing left to do:
Install Laminate Flooring- we already purchased, just need to put it in.
Next step? Kitchen and Bathroom. Eegads, that list is long and much more expensive!
It makes me a bit sad knowing HWMMS is doing so much work only for us to sell this house in the future, but I guess that’s what updating an old dated ranch home from the 1970’s is all about!