Immune System Building Plan
I’M SICK OF GETTING SICK!
Here’s the DAILY plan. Once I can you know, walk without being in pain and coughing!
- 30 minutes of exercise. No. Excuses. Henri wants to take walks.
- Drink half of body weight in water. I fell out of this after I stopped working.
- Green Smoothies. Must get back in this habit, we were doing good!
- Multivitamin and probiotic. Must not skip!
- Herbal Tea with fresh lemon, raw honey and apple cider vinegar in the morning.
- Sleep. Must get sleeping habits regulated again. Up until 3-4 am? BAD.
I’ve been good with these things in the past, and do them sporadically still (except exercise, not gonna lie I HATE THE HEAT and summer is bad for me in this regard. I’m shocked I’ve been able to tolerate hours of gardening this summer!) BUT I need to be CONSISTENTLY good with these things! —-WE need to be consistently good with these things. The Weber Family as a TEAM.
I’ve managed to do these good things already…
- Cut out sugar from morning coffee (I drink with almond milk)
- Eat only whole wheat pastas and breads.
- Cut down on drinking alcohol.
- Eliminated stress. Hello, no job!
- Buy organic fruits and veggies most of the time.
- Been going outdoors and playing in the dirt daily!
- Make food at home more instead of going out.
I need to get healthy for MYSELF, for my HUSBAND and for our future babies we hope to have.
This our next big thing.
I think I might even make one of those pretty DAILY GOAL TRACKING charts to watch the progress.