Things That Have Brought Me To Tears During the 2016 Holiday Season: An Empath Sensitive Soul Neverending List
Those of you who know me, realize this is anything but a comprehensive list. Also, prayers for HWMMS for living emotional me every day and loving me despite it all. (That might have made me tear up…)
- The end of the silly LifetimeHallmarkOprahApproved special “A Nanny for Christmas.” Sound of Music meets The Nanny meet Mad Men.
- Walking into the French Castle at no, not kidding. Just walking in…I love that magical place so much.
- My nephews list to Santa…
- Every time another person makes a donation to the Stockings & Candy Land event.
- The NCIS 2015 Holiday Episode where Ducky finds his brother…I saw this for the first time last night and I’m not kidding, ugly tears. Hit me right in all the feels.
- Pretty much everything about attending Our Lady Of Victory National Shrine & Basilica with good friends. at the glorious and inspiring