Twitterments. Me in 140 charcters or less. Like what you see, come follow me!
- Be ethical. Be honest. Be human.
- It’s midnight. WHY AM I HEARING POWER TOOLS ON THE PATIO OUTSIDE? Oh dear husband…
- AND the answer to my last tweet? How about finishing up one last part of the new patio tables he created out of the old sauna walls.
- I wanted to go to bed at 6:30, but I didn’t. I even took the dogs for a walk, now it is 8:30. Acceptable bedtime?
#RealEstate Agents: If you’ve had a propertly listed for 200+ days and still have the wrong school district listed on the MLS, well…
#RealEstate Agents: How NOT to waste my time, YOUR time and my clients time. Post interior photos on MLS. You gain nothing by hiding.
- I do like the feature on Facebook that allows friends to check in as “safe” during crazy weather/dangerous situations.
- Concert ticket $32. Ticket charges $7.50. Color me old-fashioned and cheap but isn’t that too much, 19% for ticket fees? Really? ARUGH.
- “The farther he had taken himself away from the person he had been, the better he would be in the future.” – Paul Auster, Music of Chance
- <—-world weary.
#JustAddToast How Eating Avocados May Help Slow Down Your Brain’s Aging
- It’s actually laughable how much technology doesn’t want to agree with me when on short deadline.
- Woke up with a lot of old, dear friends on my mind and in my heart. Must schedule friend dates.
- The hot, crowded overpriced FAIR? Really? Tornado damage, fire can’t keep more than 1 million people from EC Fair
- Things I’m Over: People using the same damn GIFs on status updates on Twitter. I searched
#GOT conversation last night and gave up.
- Things I’m Over: COLORFUL TEXT BOX IMAGES OF STATUS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK. In other news, things I’m over…Facebook.
- I’m two years into this adventure called real estate and I get more and more flabbergasted and gobsmacked each day.
- WAY TOO MUCH CRYING.
- So Dany got Jon Snow’s text message in a matter of a few hours? Dang, sign me up for that service!
- HAHAHAHA. I have a
#Pinterest board for Fall, Winter and Spring. Guess which miserable season is missing? Oh heat & humidity, I loathe thee.
- Waking up exhausted. Ugh.
- Every time I see the words “Model Home” I think Arrested Development.
- When I see FIOS in a MLS listing.
#RuralLiving JEALOUS. #RealEstateLife
- Every. Single. GD. Time. I log into my online
@DIRECTV account I have to reset my password. I’m SO OVER THIS COMPANY. #LimitedRuralOptions
- In the pool I am weightless and humidity free. The pool is what I think heaven would be like.
- Meh. Gotta get beyond meh. Happy silly pictures running around everywhere lie.
- I feel like the air has been pushed out of me. Not good, not good.