Twitterments. Me in 140 charcters or less. Like what you see, come follow me!
- More coffee or not more coffee, that is….a silly question.
- Ah, after long day of work, hot tub time with a bestie feels so good. The glass of bubbly HWMMS poured also helped.
- “Sometimes I forget putting myself first isn’t selfish, but necessary.”
- It’s a database day…I’m gonna need more fuel.
- Whaboom? Ok, this is a million times more obnoxious than Corinne ever could be.
- Catching up on
#thebacherlorette from last night. Pretty sure Rachel is by far my favorite lead–that’s without knowing she loves penguins.
- The. Day. Is. Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging.
- HWMMS: You made rice w/ cheese & meat? A burrito w/out the shell. Me: Yep, reconstructed burrito. HWMMS: Um, I’m going to reconstruct it.
- My niece and I started tradition of slow-motion dancing at weddings. She now does it at school dances. 🙂 This needs to become a thing.
- Seeing people I love happy makes me happy. Two of my younger cousins found their perfect partners in life. Tonight was a good night.
- Giant puppy brought her horn on the bed and then settled between us to sleep. She hasn’t slept in bed with us in forever…weird.
- Oh how I dislike peeling apples…
- Just another day…not working in an office.
#SmallBusiness Summit with @senatorgallivan and @SpringvilleACC #LoveWhatYouDo #DoWhatYouLove
- My poor Harley Boo really hates Thunderstorms. He’s cowering in the far corner of the bedroom. 🙁
- Question—-do you delete social media connections after a person dies? I do. It’s too much for me to see the connection.
- A little fall of rain…er, or hail?
- Time for thunderstorms!
#Springville @DIRECTV is already out. #CountryLiving
- Deep thoughts by All Things Jennifer: My life is like our swimming pool, a constant struggle to cut through the cloudiness to find balance.
- So I tried to nap away my mood, or should I say my mom’s mood, but it didn’t work. The crushing weight of momness is smothering me.
- The hymn “How Great Though Art” has been implanted in my brain all afternoon. It reminds me of my Gma Baker. Guess she’s trying to reach me.
- This could be the most insightful comment ever…”she has needed us and not allowed us to need her.”
- After having a kickass day in the office, I now just want to go to bed & cry. Somehow, someday I have to turn it off. Not let it impact me.
- Getting things done LIKE A BOSS TODAY.
- I never use gloves when gardening and I’m 99% of the time barefoot outdoors when the weather cooperates.
- Voter #351.
- I can’t be the only one who isn’t a fan of the idea of self-driving cars, am I?
- Dinner in progress. I live for work at home days! Turnip & Leek Soup Pineapple Sage Roasted Chicken