Twitterments. Me in 140 charcters or less. Like what you see, come follow me!
- Love a good herb garden!
- Oh my goodness I wish I could have acres of peonies…
- It’s weird that there’s a March for the Climate. Right?
- Spent time this misty grey afternoon weeding the onion patch & herb garden. My hands are frozen. I thought it was going to be nice out…
- Words Remaining: 4,404 Can I?
- I have a few healthy habits in my wheelhouse. Not drinking diet soda is one of them, in fact I rarely drink pop at all…almost always H20.
- Wait? Ginger syrup is a thing?
- Coffee in bed. I love my husband.
- Bah! It is cloudy and rainy looking outside. I thought it was going to be good outside weather this weekend?
- My goal…to reach my
#CampNaNoWriMo word count tomorrow.
- 84 is a little too warm for April in WNY.
- Late afternoon slump. I need to rally —- work event tonight!
- Thursday in the office. Strange feeling.
- My dogs are heavy chewers, Bully sticks last maybe 10-15 minutes in this house.
- Calling all
#WNY Authors: Wanna promote your book? Message me for details about scheduling a signing at the Erie County Fair!
- I *heart* Mark’s Country Store.
- Oh the drama. They do realize this is only going to make students want to Fredfest even more, right?
- “Harley doesn’t like Governor Cuomo.”-HWMMS
- Reaching the final countdown at 40,391 words.
- And mom is home. (Not the nursing home, not Weber Wonderland home, but her home—home.)
- Other people are freaked out by the stalkerish missed connections development on http://Match.com right? Or is it just me?
- DRAMA. ARUGH. Unhappy. Not for me but for HWMMS.
- I don’t have anything I have to do on my schedule today, yet I have this unsettling feeling I’m missing and overlooking SOMETHING.
- It was a good day of work. My brain is bubbling over with activity and ideas…
- I’m already thinking about my morning coffee…
- Holy crap time flies when you’re having fun…I could use another 8 hours to get work done today though…
- I’m feeling very needy…