Twitterments. Me in 140 charcters or less. Like what you see, come follow me!
- Is it bedtime yet? Why am I so tired? Zzzzz…
- Oh. My. GOD. I had no idea adoption shaming like this existed.
- I hate that I keep playing catch up in #CampNaNoWriMo. I like that I’m at least keeping at pace for the most part though.
- HWMMS’ mom worked at
#NCCC for 29 years. She is rolling over in her grave right now.
- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
- I loved the Snorks!
- I just put on Star Trek as background TV without HWMMS being home. Whoa.
- Current Status. Working from Couch. Harley Boo and Mom both snoozing at my side. Happy Friday.
- Procrastinating. Bad.
- 3000 words behind still. Must catch up.
- When you say out loud “Oh my GOD that’s a terrible website!”
- F-f-f-freaking cold all of a sudden- hands and fingers feets and toes. Brrrr.
- My phone just did a software update and OH MY GOODNESS IT IS RUNNING WARM TO THE TOUCH. Cool down phone, cool down.
@CampNaNoWriMo word count 35053. The same backward and forward.
- Know what I really want to do tomorrow? Play hooky from life, drive home down Rt. 39 with the dogs and go to Sullivan’s Charbroil.
- Love the sound of April Midnight Rain Showers.
- Spam Fax. Still a thing in 2017. Duane just got preapproved for a $126,000 Capital Loan! Woo hoo!
- Ah, the smell of freshly mowed grass. Not at Weber Wonderland though.
- Whhhhaaa? We lost a planet and gained an ocean since I was in school? So this is what getting old feels like.
- 37216 words.
#CampNaNoWriMo #AmWriting a bit ahead—-but now it is technically Day #23 so, yeah. Not ahead.
- Welcome to the rural Internet wasteland…
- Better Call Saul is confusing me.
- Went for a walk around the pond with the puppies. I gave up on shoes, give me barefeet and squishy muddy land instead please. #CountryGirl
- Had a nice visit with the Brother and family today, that needs to happen more often.
- Samurai Jack? It’s a good thing I love my Husband, because WTF?
- Saw lots of butterflies and bumblebees about today. Yay Weber Wonderland