Twitterments. Me in 140 charcters or less. Like what you see, come follow me!
- Its a zombie coffee cup on the porch kind of afternoon.
- Reminder…I need to put my heart shaped hot tub misadventure on the page, it’s a ridiculous story.
- Blogging makes me happy.
- Mom & the family started a list of “inappropriate nursing/rehab facility activities” for residents #1 Trust Falls, #2 Cards Against Humanity
- Best visit with mom yet–because my brother wheeled her down the street and we had a long, late lunch at Papa Jake’s.
- The older I get the more I despise crowded places.
- Change in plans
#amwriting catching up after long week.10373 words, want to get past daily goal before going out. #CampNaNoWriMo
- Working from home means scheduling ample time for puppy belly rubs.
- HWMMS has a new Twitter idea inspired by the new place of employment.I should cringe but it’s sort of funny.
- I’m sick of posts I put on Facebook going rogue in the comments. I was talking about plants in a nursing home, not how people are cared for.
- I should be writing. Or working. Or working on writing.
- After a long day (morning?) I came home to two puppies demanding belly rubs. Ah, puppies.
@KellyRipa just mentioned the exact thing I said to my mom 30 min ago “I don’t like garbanzo beans but like hummus.” #synchornicites
- Morning television is mind-numbing. Afternoon television is mind-numbing.
- Fun times. On mom duty at the home…waiting for “tests” this morning and hopefully the doctor visit “sometimes this morning.”
- I know I’m up early and need coffee but I think
@andyparkertv just said 4-6 inches of snow in So. Tier and then…73 degrees next week? 73!
- What. A. Day.
- List of things mom has requested to bring her at the nursing home: ginger ale, jelly beans, socks, a ruler, cashews, GOT books & my dogs.
- After completing my
#CampNaNoWriMo goal I love scrolling through Twitter to cheer others along.
- Any day of writing is a good day of writing.Are you kidding me? This episode of NCIS has a daughter dealing with her mother who has dementia? TODAY? REALLY? (
- Asked if she knew she was in God’s grace, she answered, ‘If I am not, may God put me there; and if I am, may God so keep me.’ -Joan of Arc
- How do soap opera stars barely age?
- 🙁 I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to be an organ donor if you could…
- It’s not even 3 yet. OMG.
- The more I’m not on Facebook the happier I am. Odd?
- One step forward—27 steps back.
- How many “look at us we’re so quirky and love all things local” TV couples flipping homes on TV are too many?