Twitterments. Because not everyone is on Twitter.
- PBS is so uniquely PBS-y.
- Most days self-care for me means trying not to beat myself up or feel guilty for saying no and knowing my limits. Hardly pampering.
- Channeling Tony Stark…”I have a plan, write.”
- Good on Sean Spicer for seizing the opportunity to reinvent his image. Bad on our celebrity-centric society for allowing him to do so.
- So, the President called out “Rocket Man” <s>on Twitter</s> at the UN. OH MY GOD. I’m in a dystopian fiction novel, right?
- World. Weary. The more I read the more I weep.
- All I wanted to do last night…go to bed. I did. Quite early. All I want to do this morning is stay there.
- 9:25am. Still in bed. And I’m already done with people. This does not bode well for the rest of my day. I need a factory reset. And coffee.
- I’ve been SO OFF today.
- Hmmm. Maybe it’s the heat?
- Laptop dead. HWMMS did a restore. Currently working on 99 Windows Updates.
- The person currently running our country scares the hell out of me, but the people supporting and encouraging the madness terrifies me more.
- If scrolling through Twitter confirmed for me that I hate everything about today I better stay far away from Facebook.
- Yeah, mine did…FOREVER. Student Debt Delays Homeownership Much Longer Than You May Think https://buff.ly/2ykgZUb
- HWMMS: It’s interesting to read about the evolution of armor… Me: No, no it’s not.
- And I’m complaining about heat? How pathetic am I. Crawling into hole now.
- It’s too early on a Saturday to get out of bed and cry. Therefore, I shall stay in bed and cry instead.
- The likelihood of HWMMS bringing me coffee in bed is high…my wishful thinking but not asking out loud game is strong. I can do this.
- Five of the saddest words one can hear in a restaurant “we don’t have tater tots.”
- Yesterday, I slept all day. Got up around 2, ended up napping on chair until 5. Upright today but sluggish. Would like to find normal again.
- I just called HWMMS into the living room to watch that unsportsmanlike penalty. Hysterical.
- It’s a million degrees outside, I can’t believe our fans are still standing let alone screaming.
- Did we just win? We just won!
- And in other news. I hate the Patriots. <evergreentweet>
- The list of people I’ve lost respect for in 2017 because of politics is getting long. It’s more than agreeing to disagree these days. Sad.
- And now it’s time to briefly avoid the horrible events of the present to learn from the horrible events of the past.
- “Do unto others…” It really is that simple.